VISIT THE SHOWROOM
- This is the fun part. You can walk through our showroom to see full size slabs of Granite, Quartz, Marble and Quartzite. You can take your time and view the amazing options. .
WHAT TO BRING:
- Bring in a sketch of your project with measurements, this is to help us determine how much material is needed.
- Bring in samples of your cabinet, wall color, backsplash, flooring or anything that would help you make your decision.
- Our sales representative will discuss your project with you and help determine what material best suites you.
- They will go over edge profiles, backsplash, sink, and faucet layout.
- Once they have gathered your information they will email you an estimate. (Should take 24-48 hours) NOTE: this is an estimate off the information provided, square footage can change based off measurements from your measure.
- After you reviewed your estimate and choose to proceed, sign/date and email/fax your contract.
- A 50% deposit is due to hold your material and schedule your measure/install.
- Our expert comes to the site to measure using cutting edge laser templating tools.
- Please remove ALL items from the counters, the laser needs a clear view to work effectively.
- If you are providing a sink, it must be there. Farm/Apron sinks must be installed/secured to cabinet.
- Communicate details pertaining to the job such as seams, overhang, faucet, sink, radius for corners, etc.
NOTE: All cabinets must be installed and in place. If they are not we need to reschedule. (Trip charges could occur)