Measure to Install Process – What to Expect
Step 1 – TEMPLATE/MEASURE
- Our expert comes to your site to measure using cutting edge laser templating tools.
- Please remove ALL items from the counters – the laser needs a clear view to work effectively.
- If you are providing a sink, it must on site. Farm/Apron sinks must be installed/secured to cabinet.
- Communicate details pertaining to the job such as seams, overhang, faucet, sink, radius for corners, etc.
- NOTE: All cabinets must be installed and in place. If they are not we need to reschedule. (Trip charges could occur)
Step 2 – PROGRAM
- Measurements are given to our programmer and create the layout.
- Our sales rep will call you to confirm info such as final square footage, faucet info, edge or last minute questions.
- Once the sales rep confirms your order our programmer sets your order for our fabrication equipment.
Step 3 – FABRICATION
- Data from the programmer is taken for cutting and fabrication.
- Your slab is delivered to our fabrication room.
Step 4 – QUALITY CONTROL
- Our specialists inspect the pieces and make sure the quality is top notch.
Step 6 – INSTALL
- Please clear a straight path to the install area to reduce the distance the installers need to carry it.
- You countetop is delivered and installed.
- It will be sealed at the end of the installation.
- Please allow silicone 24 hours to fully dry.
- Remaining balance is due on day of installation.
- NOTE: Install times are between 8AM – 5PM.
- We can try to give you a time frame but can change due to unforeseen circumstances. Please plan full day for install.